Terms And Conditions
Welcome to ebeauty.my website (the “Site”). ebeauty.my means Beauty Cottage Sdn Bhd., a company incorporated in Malaysia under registration number 515818-D. These terms & conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site.
By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions of use, you shall not use this Site. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Condition of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- Site means the website, ebeauty.my operated by Beauty Cottage Sdn Bhd
- User means any person who accesses the Site provided by ebeauty.my in accordance with this Agreement.
- Service means the services provided by ebeauty.my to User and Members through the Site as described below. Services will be updated from time to time at RMSB’s discretion.
- Member means any individual or business who has registered as member according to registration process established by ebeauty.my and who is provided the information on the Company on a consistent basis and is able to use the Services provided by ebeauty.my. Member must be 18 years old and above or may use the Site only with authorization from a parent or legal guardian.
The Member consist of:
- Buyer means any member who is entitled to use the Services provided by ebeauty.my for the purchase of the Products and other purchases.
- Seller means any provider of goods or services that execute Transaction, such as store operators on the Site and bound with Seller’s Agreement.
- Affiliate Partner means seller who paid for the service from ebeauty.my and bound with Seller’s Agreement & Affiliate Partner’s Agreement.
- Services: The services provided by ebeauty.my to User through the Site. Services will be updated from time to time at ebeauty.my’s discretion.
EBEAUTY.MY & ITS SERVICES
ebeauty.my shall provides the following Services to the User:
- Business support services which related to sales;
- Business support services which related to purchases;
- Execution of agreement, payment support & payment protection services;
- Products search services;
- Other e-commerce related services; and
- ebeauty.my advertisement and promotion services
- Other Services include Product inquiry, information provision services, telemarketing, event services provided directly by ebeauty.my or jointly between ebeauty.my and its partners.
As ebeauty.my only operates, manages and provides the system for the purpose enabling unconstrained transaction of the Products among the Buyer and the Seller, ebeauty.my does not represent the Buyer or the Seller and the relevant User shall be directly responsible for all liabilities related to the transaction made among the Users and the information provided by such User.
ebeauty.my does not guarantee anything with regard to the transaction undertaken by the Buyer and the Seller, such as the existence or veracity of the intent to sell or purchase, quality, completeness, safety or legality of the registered Product or whether such Product infringes the right of other person, or truthfulness or legality of the information posted by the Seller or the Buyer or any materials posted on URL linked through such information, etc. Any liabilities and risks relating transaction undertaken by the Buyer and the Seller shall be borne by the relevant User.
ebeauty.my does not sell the products to the Buyer, nor does it purchase the Products from the Seller. ebeauty.my develops and provides only the instrument to augment the safety and reliability of the transaction between Buyer and Seller.
ACCOUNTS & SECURITY
Some functions of our Services in Site require registration for an account by create user identification, password, and provide certain personal information.
ebeauty.my may refuse to approve the registration in any of the following cases:
- The applicant is less than 18 years old.
- It has been confirmed in the personal identity confirmation proceeding undertaken by ebeauty.my that the applicant is not the person who is filling the application.
- Name, business registration number, email authentication or phone number or other information is identical with those of the existing Member.
- There is any false or omitted information or typos in the application or the registration materials.
- The User, against whom certain measures have been undertaken by ebeauty.my such as disqualification, unilaterally terminates the User’s Account and subsequently reapplies for the use of the Services during the period in which such measures undertaken against the User remain effective.
- It has been confirmed that the application has been filled in breach of this Terms & Conditions or that such application is unlawful or otherwise wrongful.
- Any person who is subject to the User’s Terms & Conditions, Seller’s Agreement and/or Affiliates Partner’s Agreement of ebeauty.my is in breach of the relevant agreement.
ebeauty.my may defer the application in any of the following cases. In that event, ebeauty.my shall post on the relevant Services page or notify by email the reason for deferring the application, possible date of approval, any additional information or materials that are required for the approval and any other information related to the deferring of the application.
- There is lack of facilities
- There are technological problems
- ebeauty.my has reasonably decided that the deferring of the application is necessary.
In the event there is any change of information, User shall immediately update the information; provided, however, the information such as name, ID, which is impossible to changed, cannot be changed. ebeauty.my has the right to reject any change of information request. ebeauty.my shall not responsible for any damages occurring from the non-updated information, for which ebeauty.my shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever.
User is agree to
- Keep the password confidential
- Ensure log out from the account at the end of each session on the Site
- Immediately notify ebeauty.my for any unauthorized use of the Account
- Ensure Account information is accurate and up-to-date.
User is fully responsible for all activities perform by the Account even if such activities or uses were not committed by you. ebeauty.my will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of the password or fail to comply with this Section.
ebeauty.my may take the following measures against any User who has breached this Terms and Conditions, related laws and regulations and the general principle of business transaction
- Deducting the credit points;
- Taking back all or part of the benefits incidentally provided by ebeauty.my;
- Restricting the use of specific Services;
- Termination of the Account; and
- Requesting compensation for damages.
In the event ebeauty.my has undertaken the measures set forth in the above, ebeauty.my shall provide the prior notice thereof to the User by telephone or e-mail. Under certain inevitable circumstances, such as where the User is out of contact or in the case of emergency circumstances, such measures may be taken prior to the notice and, subsequently, notified to the User. Provided, however, that the deduction of the credit point may be made without notice.
If the User has any objection against the measures taken by ebeauty.my, the User may write in to email@example.com.
In the event the User fails to log in for 12 months or more, ebeauty.my may consider such account as dormant account, in which ebeauty.my may place restriction on the use of Services provided by ebeauty.my. Once designated as dormant account, in order to use the Services again, the User shall go through the identification authentication procedures.
ebeauty.my may for any reason, in its sole discretion and without notice or liability to User or any third party, immediately terminate User’s Account and remove or discard any content that associated with the User from the Site. Grounds for such termination may include, but are not limited to,
- Any acts of compromising legitimate interests (such as rights, honor, credit, etc.) of other User or ebeauty.my (including its employees and consultants) or causing violation of the Malaysian laws and regulations or good public orders and morals;
- Engaging or attempting to engage in any of the following activities to interrupt, or that are likely to interrupt, the smooth processing of the Service
- Raising any claims in a constant and malicious manner without any reasonable grounds
- Constantly cancelling or returning the Products or services that are not particularly defective after using such Products or services.
- Breaching the rules of use promulgated by the Company for safe transactions
- The accumulated credit rating of the Member is below certain rating.
- The User has intentionally interrupted the E-beauty’s business or registered the Products that are not fit for sale.
- The User has breached this Terms and Conditions or the grounds for termination under this Terms and Conditions have occurred (including the breach of the relevant agreement by any person who is subject to the Seller’s Agreement of E-beauty)
- The Company, in its reasonable judgment, has decided that there are grounds to refuse the provision of the Services.
- Extended periods of inactivity of User’s Account.
Use of an Account for illegal, fraudulent, harassing, defamatory, threatening or abusive purposes may be referred to law enforcement authorities without notice to User. If a legal dispute arises or law enforcement action is commenced relating to User’s Account or use of the Services for any reason, ebeauty.my may terminate the Account immediately without notice.
In the event ebeauty.my terminates the User Account, E-beauty notifies of the grounds of termination to the relevant Users by e-mail, telephone, fax and other means. The User account is terminated when ebeauty.my notifies of its intent to terminate to the User.
User may terminate the Account by notify ebeauty.my in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Notwithstanding any such termination, User remain responsible and liable for any incomplete transaction (whether commenced prior to or after such termination), shipment of the product, payment for the product, or the like and User must contact ebeauty.my after promptly and effectively carried out and completed all incomplete transactions according to the Terms & Conditions.
ebeauty.my shall have no liability, and shall not be liable for any losses incurred due to the actions taken in accordance with this section. Users waive any and all claims based on any such action taken by ebeauty.my.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT
Buyer shall accurately confirm the terms of the transaction and the detailed description of the Products prepared by the Seller posted on the website before purchase the Product. Buyer shall be responsible for all losses and damages arising out of or in connection with any purchase made without confirming the foregoing.
Buyer shall comply with the Terms and Conditions and all notices posted on the Service page by ebeauty.my. Buyer shall be responsible for all losses and damages arising out of or in connection with its breach or failure to perform the terms of this Agreement or such notices.
ebeauty.my or Seller reserve the right to reject any product(s) order placed by the Buyer, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason, however, ebeauty.my or Seller will generally attempt to notify the Buyer via e-mail address provided by the Buyer when they placed the order.
ebeauty.my may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. ebeauty.my also reserves the right to reject any order you place with us. These restrictions includes all and any product(s) orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to an order, we will generally attempt to notify the Buyer via e-mail address provided by the Buyer when they placed the order.
ebeauty.my reserves the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers or re-sellers.
In the event ebeauty.my reject, limit or cancel the order, ebeauty.my will usually refund any money received from the buyer using the same method originally used for the payment.
ebeauty.my supports the following payment methods:
- Credit Card & Bank Transfer
Card payments & Bank Transfer are processed through third-party channels and the type of credit cards accepted by these payment channels may vary depending on the jurisdiction you are in.
- Offline Arrangement
Buyer has the option of placing orders offline directly with Seller (“Offline Arrangement”). However, such Offline Arrangement will not qualify for the Buyer Protection offered by ebeauty.my.
Buyer may only change their preferred mode of payment for their purchase prior to making payment.
Buyer shall use the means of payment available under its name when purchasing the products and shall not arbitrarily use the means of payment available under other’s name, etc.. The Buyer shall be responsible for all damages and losses suffered or sustained by ebeauty.my, the owner of such means of payment and Seller arising out of the Buyer’s arbitral use of the means of payment available under other’s name.
Buyer shall be responsible and liable for the information provided in connection with the payment of the purchase price and any disadvantages arising out of such information.
ebeauty.my takes no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to Buyer arising from shipping information and/or payment information entered by Buyer or wrong remittance by Buyer in connection with the payment for the items purchased. We reserve the right to check whether Buyer is duly authorized to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
ebeauty.my will notify the Seller of the paid order. Seller should take necessary action for delivery within 3 (three) working days. If the Seller fails to do so, ebeauty.my shall be given the option to cancel the order.
Seller within 3 (three) working days must update delivery information including the name of the delivery company, tracking number, and other particulars pertaining to the order.
Buyer and ebeauty.my has the right to cancel the transaction if the Seller fail to deliver the product within the specified time period and shall not be responsible or liable for any losses or damages to the Seller due to such cancellation.
Delivery periods start on the succeeding date immediately on which the deposit has been confirmed and ends on the date on which the delivery is completed. In the case of public holidays or the occurrence of the natural disaster or the force majeure events, such period shall be excluded from the delivery period.
CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND
Buyer may cancel, return and refund the purchased item subject to and in accordance with Refunds and Return Policy.
ebeauty.my does not responsible and monitors the cancellation, return and refund process for offline payment.
In the event there is a dispute among the Seller, Buyer, delivery company, financial institutions, etc., such disputes shall be resolved among the related parties. ebeauty.my shall not take part in any of such disputes, nor shall it be held liable thereto.
When using services, Customer agrees not to:
- violate the laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to these Terms & Conditions;
- act in a way that is detrimental to the rights, interests or reputation of E-beauty, Seller, or relevant third parties;
- engage in activities that can lead to mental or physical disorders in children, or violate public order and morals;
- engage in activities that may cause interference or hurt the feelings of other users or third parties;
- provide false information;
- send viruses, malware, or any other type of electronic damage through computer programs or email messages;
- access the E-beauty server in a non-authorized way; or
- lend or give the user ID and password to a third party or use it together with a third party.
ebeauty.my reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Service to any Customer who breaches or is reasonably suspected to be in breach of the above prohibitions
- Buyer may be contacted by Seller regarding Seller services, a transaction, content and description, privacy policies, and other matters with respect to the Seller. ebeauty.my makes no warranties regarding authenticity, accuracy, novelty, use, reliability, legality or non-violation of the rights of third parties in connection with Seller or their websites.
- ebeauty.my will not be liable for damage caused by interruptions to the system, delay, suspension, or loss of data due to connection or computer failure, unauthorized access to data, or other damages suffered by User in connection with use of Services provided by ebeauty.my.
- ebeauty.my does not warrant that the contents of electronic mail from the Site, the ebeauty.my server, or domain group are free of computer viruses or other damaging elements.
- ebeauty.my will not be responsible for the consequences of information or any suggestions that may be given to Buyers by ebeauty.my or Seller.
- ebeauty.my will not be liable for losses caused by violation of these Terms and Conditions by the Buyer.
- ebeauty.my may temporarily suspend the provision of the Services due to repair, checking, replacement and breakdown of communication facilities such as loss of communication, computers etc. In each of the foregoing cases, the Company shall notify of the suspended Services and the reason for temporary suspension of the Services.
- ebeauty.my may restrict or temporarily suspend the provision of the Services in the event it is unable to provide such Services due to the occurrence of the natural disaster or other force majeure events.
- In the event ebeauty.my posts the information provided by its partner, or provides the reference information or contents provided by a third party at the Site or through links, for the convenient use of the Services for the Buyer, the Buyer shall, at its own decision and risks, purchase the Products, for which ebeauty.my shall have no liability whatsoever.
ebeauty.my welcomes feedback from our Users, which will enable ebeauty.my to improve the quality of service provided.
Our feedback procedure as below:
- All feedback must be in written form through email: email@example.com or through the Site feedback form.
- Anonymous, vague and defamatory feedback will not be entertained.